How does Catching Rainbows Fertility Support actually work?
Will it help me get pregnant? (I mean seriously….if I get fertility support will I ACTUALLY get pregnant?)
It’s the only question that matters isn’t it, when you’re trying to conceive?
…and the simple answer is yes.
More than I could have ever imagined possible.
Any yet it feels like the best kept secret still.
Our own delicious Catching Rainbows style of fertility support is helping about 80% of our gorgeous beauties to hear the words they’ve been waiting to hear, sometimes for years.
Sometimes it happens so quickly it literally takes my breath away.
Sometimes it takes longer, more twists and turns are needed to find the way, but always, always there is a map to guide you, a safety net beneath you, and a cheering squad for when you fly.
The path is different for every lady we work with, but the secret is always figuring out the right direction, and dissolving the blocks that stand between you and your family.
That’s where the juicy Catching Rainbows blend of experience, intuition, magic and science all come together.
But can it help ME?
That’s the second biggest question we get asked, and the answer is always the same. Yes.
Our support is there for absolutely everyone, no matter where you are on the fertility journey…and the thing that astounds me most of all is that it seems it can work it’s wonders whether you are just starting out or have tried everything under the sun.
It’s helped our ladies in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s that have been trying to conceive for 6 months+, and are wanting to do everything they can to balance and boost their fertility naturally.
It’s helped our ladies in their 40’s, some who have been trying for years and some who have just begun.
It’s helped our ladies conceive naturally, and with IVF, following several unsuccessful treatment cycles; and it’s helped so many have healthy pregnancies after suffering one or multiple miscarriages, and supported all the worries and fears that come with pregnancy after loss or infertility.
It’s helped some of our ladies find their gorgeous families through adoption, embryo adoption, & egg and / or sperm donation, and it’s helped so many others achieve pregnancy despite unexplained infertility, genetic or immune-related issues.
And more than anything, our fertility support has helped all of those ladies who have felt totally broken and afraid to carry on…who are lost in despair, shame and loss…or who have just needed to know they weren’t alone, that there was somewhere to talk, with people that ‘get it’, whatever the issues.
We would love for it to help you too.
So what EXACTLY is it?
That’s the third question we’re often asked…and the best way to describe it is that it’s a beautiful haven of coaching, counselling & complementary therapies all wrapped up together.
Our nursing and psychology backgrounds mean we ‘do’ science. We like all that western medicine has to offer us, and we like the detective work of figuring out what your body is telling us it needs. We include all of this within our fertility support care.
But we are soul workers too.
We have our feet firmly planted in both camps, and know that sometimes you need a little of everything for the magic to work.
Our treatments, sessions and resources involve…
Taking care of you physically
Looking at every nook and cranny, that so often gets overlooked by doctors and clinics, and that we’ve learned over the years are the things that help to create success.
– strengthening your cycle
– putting a plan together for the vitamins & supplements that you specifically need
– contacting doctors, clinics and helping with the logistics that feel overwhelming
– creating your very own bespoke plan to boost your fertility
– using fertility therapies such as reflexology, reiki and hypnotherapy to calm & balance your body.
Taking care of you emotionally, mentally and spiritually
Listening to what’s going on for you and your relationships, and helping you to feel safe, more in control and supported.
– meditations to guide you back to yourself
– hands on treatments to soothe & restore wellbeing
– practical & emotional tools to comfort you and ease the strain on relationships.
– settling fears and re-connecting you to your intuition.
It’s totally gentle, flexible and free of any pressure. No one size fits all and no regimes in sight. It’s all about you, and you get to choose whatever feels right, whether it’s…
In person in either of our lovely little bases in Dorset
or in the comfort of your own home via Skype & email (works just as well :))
• Big, beautiful bundles of support where you get to pick & mix the bits you most want, from resources & tool kits brimming with goodies for independent support or to keep you topped up between sessions
– for IVF preparation : everything your head and heart could need to help you give your IVF the best chance of success
– for finding your calm in the chaos : tips & meditations galore to help guide you through all the madness that comes with ttc, IVF, loss, fear or just needing to find yourself again.
– for the early weeks of pregnancy and later for birth : everything you need to know to hold you steady and support your pregnancy, & honours all the beautiful ways that pregnancies feel different after infertility or loss.
– and ‘The Haven’ for the all singing, all dancing magical gold dust that takes the ultimate awesome care of all things fertility and babies…joins up all the dots that take you from confused and lost to confident, clear and back in control of this wild ride…and the mother of all companions when it comes to creating your baby.
It all sounds too simple to be true sometimes, but something miraculous definitely seems to happen when you put the science, intuition and safety of fertility support and wrap it all up with a little Catching Rainbows love.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have any questions that we haven’t answered here or if you would feel like this Catching Rainbows kind of fertility support might help you wherever you happen to be on your journey.
With love for every step of your way xx Cath and Lucy